Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
1991-1992: College for Adult Learning
Studied English as a second language
Things to remember:
- A resume shows an employer that you took the time to put learn how to put a resume together and they appreciate that, very much.
- Do a spell check! There should be no errors/misspelled words
- Be detailed about your past positions. It gives them a better sense of who you are and they will trust you more.
- If you still can't figure out how to do a resume then you MUST find someone to help you.
- Keep it simple. There is no need to get fancy with your resume. Keep it clean, with minimal design